enTravo - le fanzine Index du Forum  
 FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion
 AFTER TRYING EVERY RACE MY FAV IS DARK ELVES Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Auteur Message
RyanCaleb

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 11, 2017 3:02 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

I've played all four races and my favourite are dark elves. They are great and fun and perhaps also the most powerful I think. They are strong at just about everything. They are fast, armoured do great damage and have great beats and magic.

I would have said the high elves where the best but there unit progression is just plain stupid. Basically all in one hit straight away you can recruit eagles, Phoenix and dragons with no progression at all in between. Why would you want a Phoenix or great eagle when you can have a dragon for about the same cost? They need to fix this in a patch. Also more variety with archers would have helped with High elves aswell.

Please help.

Thanks!

Brand Launch Animation
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privé

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent